“MAKE A PRO MOVE” PROMOTION 2023
Stand a Chance to win attractive prizes with any purchase of eligible Crucial products from Crucial by Micron. Giveaway prizes include:
- 1st Prize: 2,500 MYR Grab Gift voucher
- 2nd Prize: 1,500 MYR Grab Gift voucher
- 3rd Prize: 500 MYR Grab Gift voucher
- Weekly Prizes: 5x 100 MYR Weekly Grab Gift Vouchers (60x units total)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to participate in the Make a Pro Move Purchase and Win Promotion 2023 (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) form the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is organised on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc. by Aeon Marketing PTY LTD, of Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 (the “Promoter”).
- This promotion is divided into two (2) components, a game of chance (“Component 1”) and a game of skill (“Component 2”).
- Entry is only open to Citizens or Permanent Residents of Malaysia (with a valid Malaysian
identification card) who are:
- aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below); and
- not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority, or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the Contest. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether biological or adopted), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is valid from 17 November 2023, 00:00 MYT to 9 February 2024, 11:59 PM MYT (both dates inclusive, the “Promotional Period”).
- Participants must purchase Crucial products listed on https://crucialpromos.asia/ (each an “Eligible Product”) from participating stores that are approved retailers or resellers listed on https://crucialpromos.asia/ (each a “Participating Store”) during the Promotional Period (each a “Qualifying Purchase”)
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- STEP 1: Participants must make a Qualifying Purchase.
- STEP 2: Visit https://crucialpromos.asia/ and click through to the contest form.
- STEP 3: Input the requested details including first name, last name, email address, telephone number, residential address, date of the Qualifying Purchase and name of the Participating Store;
- STEP 4: Participants are required to submit a photographed copy of the invoice as proof of purchase via an upload prompt in the form:
- Photographed copy of the invoice must clearly show the Qualifying Purchase details and date of purchase;
- Participants are required to check and accept these Terms and Conditions; and
- Only fully completed entry forms will be eligible. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- One (1) receipt is applicable for one (1) contest submission and must include the Qualifying Purchase details: the Participating Store, Eligible Product, and date of purchase.
- There will be twelve (12) draws conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period (“Weekly Draws”) for a total of twelve (12) draws. Entries open at 12:00 AM MYT and close at 11:59 PM MYT for each draw on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Aeon Marketing PTY LTD, Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 (the “Promoter”) at 11:00 AM MYT on the dates specified in the table below. All times indicated are MYT unless specified otherwise.
|Weekly Draw 1
|Weekly Draw 2
|Weekly Draw 3
|Weekly Draw 4
|Weekly Draw 5
|Weekly Draw 6
|Weekly Draw 7
|Weekly Draw 8
|Weekly Draw 9
|Weekly Draw 10
|Weekly Draw 11
|Weekly Draw 12
- At the end of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will calculate the total dollar amount of eligible Crucial products purchased by each individual as per their claim form.
- The individual to make the highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a 2,500 MYR Grab Gift voucher.
- The individual to make the second highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a 1,500 MYR Grab Gift voucher.
- The individual to make the third highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a 500 MYR Grab Gift voucher.
- In the event of a tie between two (2) or more individuals with the same highest spend amount, the Promoter will review the purchases made by the tied individuals to see who was the first to make their qualifying spend to determine the winner of the relevant prize.
- This Component 2 is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The total prize pool value for Component 2 is 4,500 MYR.
- The Promoter will announce the list of winners on the “Make a Pro Move” landing page: https://crucialpromos.asia/winners.html.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days after the last day of the draw;
- Prizes can be claimed within 60 days from receipt of the registered mail/email.
- Participants shall ensure that they always remain contactable. If the Promoter fails to contact any winner during 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may, at its discretion, elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Participants’ responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and the Participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
- Participants are required to retain the Original Receipt as proof of purchase should the Participant qualify for the redemption of the prize. Failure to produce the original proof of purchase or comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any rights to a prize.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, Crucial shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt submissions.
- Participants shall participate in the Promotion on his/her own account and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that, (a) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Promotion and his/her participation; and (b) all material, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Promotion are original and do not infringe on the right of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark, or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the Participants (including the Participant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant who the Promoter has reason to believe:
- Has breached any of the stated Terms and Conditions;
- Tampered with the entry process; and/or
- Engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All prizes are non-transferable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item and shall be subjected to such further terms and conditions which the Promoter and/or any relevant third parties may impose, unless otherwise specified.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to equal value and/or specification.
- The winner shall accept the prize “as is” and agrees and acknowledges that the Promoter shall be under no obligation to entertain any request by the winner to change any aspect of the prize. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes awarded in the Contest.
- The Promoter may draw reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 22 April 2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within seven (7) days of each draw and their names will be published at https://crucialpromos.asia/winners.html on 25 April 2024.
- If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and dealt with at the Promoter discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Micron Technology, Inc. collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Malaysia regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.
- Participants hereby provide consent to the Promoter and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for the Promoter. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties, or any other payment from the Promoter in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials.
- Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, work or content submitted, made, or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally, and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, the Promoter (the “Assigned Rights”).
- The Promoter may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems t without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by the Promoter. Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights; (b) and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party; (c) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules; (d) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (e) he/she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (g) so far as he/she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; and (h) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, or intellectual property contained in any Materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular, that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, the Promoter, and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Promoter group of companies.
- The decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest are final, conclusive, and binding. Except for the notifications to the relevant winner(s), the Promoter shall not be obliged to give any reason to enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Contest.
- If the Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- To disqualify any entrant; or
- Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter, its related corporations and/or employees shall not be liable for any and all injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in any way connected with the Contest, including without limitation, any illegible entry forms, error in computing, any computer system or equipment breakdown, electronic malfunction, any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post, or from the use or inability to use the prize or any component thereof such as flight delays, cancellations, the closure of buildings, facilities, venues and exhibits, and the unavailability of flights and hotel rooms. Any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from or in any connected with the Contest are also expressly excluded.
- The Promoters reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to:
- Exclude any person from participating in the Contest; or
- Disqualify any entries, without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason to pursue legal action against any individual who has taken any fraudulent activities that are harmful to this Online Giveaway.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Contest Terms and Conditions contained herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and parties hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in connection with any disputes and matters arising from the participation in this contest.